ReturnsIf you buy an item from us and you are not completely satisfied with it, then we will refund the purchase price in full to you, provided you return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- We do not and never will share or sell private or personal information.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our customers, visitors and contributors and we continually review our privacy arrangements.
- We issue a cookie* to your browser for your language/currency preference, and for our shopping cart, our detailed view and in-context pages, for your wish list, and for the customer gallery (only if you access any of these). These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of our website.
- To collect payment we use the services of PayPal® who securely collect millions of payments each year.
- All internet monetary transactions are carried out via a secure internet protocol using at least 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to provide complete security against unauthorised decryption.
- Your credit/debit card details are held temporarily in high security systems owned and managed by our payment providers.
- If you pay by phone, we do not write down any of your details and they are instantly masked by our payment providers' systems.
- We are PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant. This means our operation been assessed as being secure by Mastercard and Visa.
- Your delivery address details are held on our secure database in the USA.
EnvironmentalTo help conserve our environment,
- We recycle cardboard and paper via a commercial processor;
- We recycle food waste and other biodegradables through composting;
- Batteries, plastic and other non-biodegradable packaging are recycled through Local Authority Recycling schemes;
- We return used inkjet cartridges to charitable organisations for recycling;
- We use the most efficient low-wattage lighting in our work areas;
- We minimise the use of vehicles and use eco-friendly transport wherever possible.
CopyrightThe contributors have asserted that they own the copyright to their artistic works, descriptive text and associated material. If you wish to use any material from this site for any commercial purpose you must get the permission of the copyright owner. You can do this by contacting us via our contact form.
Be Safe on the InternetWhenever you buy anything over the internet you should check that the payment provider pages are genuine.
Here are some guidelines to help you protect yourself while internet shopping. They apply to all your sensitive internet transactions - not just to those with Arts and Designs.
- Never give sensitive information - like your card details - to anyone whose identity you are unsure of.
- If you are providing sensitive information, the address shown on your browser should start with https:. Most browsers highlight this with a graphic. (The 's' denotes that a secure connection has been established between your browser and the remote server).
- Check that the address field is what you were expecting. For example, https://www.artsanddesigns.com... https://www.paypal.com/... https:://checkout.google.com