Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are deemed to agree that information necessary for certain features (shopping cart, wish lists, currency and language choices) may be stored in cookies held on your own computer.
By purchasing an item or items from us, Arts and Designs, you, the purchaser, are deemed to agree to all the terms and conditions set out below.
Your statutory rights are unaffected and take precedence over these conditions where they differ.
- Import Duties and Charges
- You are responsible for settling any customs duties and other charges incurred in importing your package into your country.
- Delivery Address
- You are responsible for supplying a valid delivery address and for the costs of re-sending items that are returned to us in the event of non-delivery.
- Lost Items
- You agree to notify us in writing if you do not receive your package within 25 business/working days of despatch.
- If you have not received your package within the time period stated in your Despatch Notification email, which is sent when your package is despatched, we will refund the purchase price or send a replacement to you at our option.
- You agree that we may pass your address to our carrier solely for the purposes of their investigation into the loss of your package and that they or their representatives may contact you.
- Damaged Items
- If an item is delivered to you in a damaged state, you agree to notify us as soon as possible.
- You agree that we may pass your address to our carrier solely for the purposes of their investigation into the damage to your package and that they or their representatives may contact you.
- Clearance of Funds
- Credit or debit card payments will be authorised and charged at order time.
- Cheque payments are required to be cleared by our bankers before despatch of your order.
- If you return an item that you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price provided the item is unused and undamaged when we receive it. We will not pay for return shipping or insurance costs.
- If you are returning an item from outside the UK you must clearly mark the package as returned goods so that UK import Customs Duties are not payable. We may refuse to accept returns that are not marked as returned goods.
- Unclaimed Packages
- If you fail to claim your package and it is returned to us, we may deduct from your refund any shipping costs we incurred.
This also applies to items with 'free shipping' where the shipping cost is included in the price you pay.
- Original Purchaser
- We will accept notifications of loss, damage or returns only from the original purchaser. We do not accept any liability for items that you sell.
Please wait ...