Your Personal Details
Read this to find out how we manage your personal details.
How We Use Your Information
We use information you give us about yourself to:
- Process your orders; for example, we sometimes need to ask you for address confirmation or clarification
- Develop, test and improve our products and services; for example, to repair software that fails to handle your details correctly
- Undertake statistical and similar analyses (we can't identify individuals using data this way); for example a graph of sales by country
- Provide you with marketing material (which you may tailor to your own preferences) when we have your permission to do so; for example, our opt-in newsletter
- Run competitions and similar events; for example, to identify a competition winner
Who can Access Your Information?
We do not share with or sell to anyone outside Arts and Designs any information about you, with the following exceptions:
- Your delivery address and package details must be shared with the delivery company
- You ask us to reveal the information, or we have your permission to do so
- We are required to do so by law
- It is required by law enforcement and/or in the course of fraud prevention
- Your data may be sent outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure it is processed and handled in line with relevant Data Protection legislation.
A Cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and which allows you to navigate between web pages without losing information.
Your information will be held by us on our IT systems and will be kept in line with our retention procedures.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a Data Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act.
Please write to us at our postal address (Bottom of this page) and sign your request.
Please include your name and full address including postal code.
There will be a small charge for this service which may vary with time.
From time to time we may change the way we use your information as defined on this page.
We will note the changes in the change log at the bottom of the page.
|10th May 2018
Please wait ...