Ensure that you don't miss emails from us
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox and isn't ignored, please whitelist our email addresses SALES (for purchases you have made) and/or INFO (for newsletters and enquiries).
We offer guidance below on how to whitelist us with AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird or Postini but even if your ISP or email program is not listed here, the guidelines should help you work out how to whitelist email from us.
If you do find email from us in your spam or junk folder, please tell your email system that it is not spam by clicking the "not spam" or "not junk" control - doing that will train your email filter to let it through in future.
AOLTo add SALES or INFO to your AOL address book:
- Open an email from us and then click the "This Is Not Spam" control
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the "Add" control
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
- Paste SALES or INFO into the "Other E-Mail" field
- Make our "From" address, SALES or INFO, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
- Click "Save"
Yahoo!To whitelist SALES or INFO with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a "filter" after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from SALES or INFO is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam"
- Be sure that the address SALES or INFO is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If SALES or INFO is on your "Blocked Addresses" list, select it and click "Remove Block"
- Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner
- Select "Filters" (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click "Add"
- Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and SALES or INFO, which tells the system to put email with SALES or INFO in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox"
- Pick the Add Filter control
Now create the filter:
HotmailTo whitelist us with Hotmail you will need to add SALES or INFO to your Hotmail Safe List:
- If you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click "Not Junk"
- Check to see if if either SALES or INFO is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find SALES or INFO on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the "Remove" control.
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link
- Click on "Safe List", which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste SALES or INFO where it says "Type an address or domain"
- Click the "Add" control
- If you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" control
- Open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply":
- Click "Add Arts and Designs to Contacts list"
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add SALES or INFO where it says "Add address"
- Click OK
ThunderbirdTo whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add SALES or INFO to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist the address book itself.
- If you find email from SALES or INFO in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose "Mark as Not Junk"
- Click the Address Book control
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on "New Card"
- In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste SALES or INFO to the email dialog box
- Click "Ok"
- To whitelist your address book, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls" from the drop down menu
- Update the "White Lists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail"
- Click "Ok"
Apple Mail for OS X
- First, if email from SALES or INFO ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen.
- Now, go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as "Arts and Designs"
- Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in "SALES or INFO"
- From the actions, select "Move message" to mailbox "Inbox".
- Click "OK"
PostiniYou do not need to whitelist email from Arts and Designs in Postini unless you find it trapped in the "Junk" area by Postini.
- Log into your Postini account
- Look to see if any email from SALES or INFO is listed in your Junk area
- If you find email from SALES or INFO in the Junk area, check the check box next to the email from SALES or INFO
- Click the "Deliver Selected" link at the very top of the Junk screen
- On the next screen, click the "Approve Sender" check box next to the email from SALES or INFO
- Click the "Approve Selected Senders" control