Submit Your Comments
Please enter your comments in the box below and then click the Submit Your Comment button and enter the anti-spam code when prompted. You can edit your comment subsequently. Comments which we regard as irrelevant may be removed without notice.
Arts and Designs Mirabilia "Queen of Freedom" Chart Facebook Giveaway - Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 12:00pm on 19th of February 2020 to 12:00pm on 26th of February 2020.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Arts and Designs Limited, (a company registered in England number 2725279) 3 Milehouse Crescent, Dumfries DG1 1JZ, United Kingdom.
4. To enter, entrants must comment on any of the "Queen of Freedom" Chart Giveaway Posts on the Arts and Designs Facebook Page posted between 12:00pm on 19th February 2020 and 12.00pm on 26th February 2020.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Arts and Designs (in its absolute discretion).
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a single "Queen of Freedom" (Designed and produced by Mirabilia) printed cross stitch chart. The prize is worth £10.63.
10. Arts and Designs will announce the winner via a Facebook post at 14:00 on Wednesday the 26th of February 2020 following the competition closing. The winner will be notified via a private message and also via a reply to their winning comment. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Arts and Designs team. In the event of two people with the same name coming forward to claim the prize, the prize will be given to the person who's comment has been responded to by a member of the Arts and Designs team which says that they are the winner.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, and email address and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Arts and Designs. Arts and Designs reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Arts and Designs satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Arts and Designs and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Arts and Designs, the winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Arts and Designs reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Arts and Designs and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Arts and Designs, not Facebook.
13. The winner consents to Arts and Designs announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this please do not enter the competition.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by Arts and Designs for the purpose of conducting this competition. Arts and Designs may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents (e.g, the winner's postal address must be disclosed to our shipping carrier in order to ship the prize to the recipient) to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Arts and Designs reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Arts and Designs and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
17. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our terms and conditions.
Please wait ...