working beautiful cross stitch kits from the leading designers and studios.
We offer only branded, genuine and original products. Our prices are heavily discounted and shipping is free - wherever you live.
- Counted cross stitch kits are the most popular - you use a chart or graph to count where each stitch is made in the evenweave or blockweave fabric.
- Stamped or embellished cross stitch kits come with outline or colour printed fabric showing where to make your stitches.
- Aida, Evenweave or Linen Fabric and thread or floss is included with each kit. Every kit has a chart included; stamped or embellished kits have the pattern printed on the fabric.
We stock kits by most of the major brands:
- Permin of Copenhagen needs no introduction - the grand-daddy of them all still offers traditional European design and a vast range of themes.
- Lanarte of Holland put the emphasisis on style with kits by many well-known cross stitch designers. Many of these definitely have the 'wow' factor!
- Vervaco (Belgium) produce distinctive and popular kits, especially wedding and baby samplers. Some are in sepia!
- Bothy Threads for colourful, witty and inspiring designs to brighten your day.
- John Clayton of Heritage Crafts (UK) offers several themed collections - elegant ladies, ballroom dancing, international landmarks and evocative English country scenes - and lots more, too.
- Derwentwater Designs feature low and medium priced designs with a strong emphasis on the English way of life.
- Eva Rosenstand offers an elite collection of almost unlimited variety - from silhouettes to historical samplers.
- Thea Gouverneur is a prolific designer from the Netherlands with a vast range of products for the advanced stitcher. Her international cities such as St Petersburg, London and New York are inspiring, challenging and rewarding.
- Anchor offers a range of products and are especially good for long stitch.
- DMC Creative have a great range of products: Tatty Teddy, the Snowman, flowers, Geishas - there's something for everyone here!
- maia by Coats focus on contemporary decorative art and their products are of exquisite quality.
- Janlynn is one of the leading US makers featuring traditional samplers, birth and wedding announcements and Christmas designs.
- Luca-S is a European maker whose designs feature traditional flowers, landscapes ladies and cute kids.
- Marie Coeur feature samplers and posters in the French style.
- Princesse offer a range of designs from art by Gustav Klimt to Paris themed designs.
- Rico Design are especially good for Christmas-themed products: wall hangings, table covers and even decorations.
Register for our free newsletter ... and receive news on kit additions, articles, events - tailored to your own requirements.